This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for https://www.theatlanticclub.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information. The Atlantic Club website is hosted by MembersFirst’s Data Center located in Boston, MA.
Information Collection, Use and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell this information to anyone. We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We collect information automatically when individuals visit, use or navigate to The Atlantic Club website. This information does not reveal identity (like end-user name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, referring URL’s, device name, country, location, information about how and when they used your Atlantic Club website and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our websites, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes. The following information is being shared with Medallia for internal survey reporting and Mail Chimp, for internal Marketing campaigns:
- Number of visits to The Atlantic Club
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected online and offline. All credit card information is encrypted and transmitted and maintained in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.